posted by FFFF @ 11:13 PM
So not fair!
I agree, not fair. I can't wait for Rita to get here!
lucky lady! I ran into her and the fam at the commissary. I saw her and had to jump out of the car to go see her! What a surprise
Sadness! By the time I got your email, the kids were already asleep! Arg! Bet you had fun! :)
OMG who is that fat oriental looking chic sitting next to Rita? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't like strikes!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
So not fair!
I agree, not fair. I can't wait for Rita to get here!
lucky lady! I ran into her and the fam at the commissary. I saw her and had to jump out of the car to go see her!
What a surprise
Sadness! By the time I got your email, the kids were already asleep! Arg! Bet you had fun! :)
OMG who is that fat oriental looking chic sitting next to Rita? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't like strikes!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home