Rhiannon is part of the Trident Swim Team. It is made up of girls from 3 local schools. Here she is getting ready for her first ever swim on the High School team.
I love that your children are out there getting involved in school stuff! Always refreshing to see! My stepdaughter hasn't found her thing yet..but I keep having her try new things! Swimming is at the top of the list so far!
4 Comments:
Looks like it will be another busy year for you! How often are the swim meets?
How fun! We didn't have swimming like then when I was in school. I am so glad that today's youth gets to enjoy all walks of life! - Marisa
Looks like fun!
I love that your children are out there getting involved in school stuff! Always refreshing to see! My stepdaughter hasn't found her thing yet..but I keep having her try new things! Swimming is at the top of the list so far!
Post a Comment
<< Home